Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: water problems

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    some folks have too much and some not enough..my spring went dry because the neighbor who is on the same system as I am, allowed their three teens to use the vacation house over the weekend, and they let the toilet run and left..it ran out all the water...I had to switch over to my well ( I don't like the well)...had to have a plumber come out...I am drawing up sand and need to have the pump pulled up about 25 feet...also I might need a $1300.00 filter system..arrrggghhh...so those teens fun packed weekend cost me a bundle...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well that doesn't seem fair!!! I hate well water too. The city water here in Tulsa is great but I can recall times in Tampa when the city water was slightly red or green or dusky and smelled like fish and the news people were all telling us "it's ok to drink it" Yeah right!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our local water isn't too bad, But I remember living in Joliet and the water had a sulper smell & taste, but they also told us it is safe to drink...I bought bottled water while I lived up there.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and besides the well being fixed..I need a new outside faucet..oh and I think I want a wet bar in the garage..and oh did I mention ...the plumber is a hunk..LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh then I am certain you can find other plumbing issues Mum [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Now I see what is going on...LOL Way to Go Mum

    crack

  7. #7
    Hostboard Member Kerniol's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2024
    Posts
    86
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: water problems

    Σε μια φάση που ήθελα να δοκιμάσω κάτι με καλές ανταμοιβές, έψαχνα πλατφόρμα με δυνατή προσφορά εγγραφής στην Ελλάδα. Ήθελα μπόνους που να έχουν ουσία. Έτσι ανακάλυψα το ivy bet και διάβασα αναλυτικά τις προσφορές του. Είναι από την Ελλάδα και διαθέτει μπόνους καλωσορίσματος με ενίσχυση κατάθεσης, δωρεάν περιστροφές και συχνές ειδικές προσφορές μέσα στον μήνα. Μου άρεσε που υπάρχουν και επιπλέον επιβραβεύσεις για όσους συμμετέχουν τακτικά.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •